same thing here ordered a large pizza but got a 12" pizza in the box....what is this ??cost me over $16.00 and have seen much bigger size for that same order typically around 16" in past several years.

what a rip off ! Disapointed in pizza hut and am discussing matter with the better bussiness bureau...Majeing pizzas is one of the least expensive ways to achieve a hefty income and for that matter i beleieve this is just another way to gouge the consumer....if people pay it the companys are just going to keep raising the price to the consumer....wheres are honesty and respect for one another ??

All this is is corporate greed !

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut - Sloppy pizza Pizza Hut "...pizza was hot and fresh but cutt super sloppy and it was like whoever handled the box just was rushing and threw the box around..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Madison, Wisconsin Pizza Hut "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Bellmawr, New Jersey Pizza Hut "Ordered a medium pizza with grilled chicken and EXTRA bacon. I also ordered breadsticks. I ordered at 5:53 pm I was told 15 min wait. I got there early and..." Read more Pizza Hut - Honey Bbq Chicken Wings Review from Los Angeles, California Pizza Hut "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more