i order a stuff crust and got a med hand tossed and it waz 45 mins late i am very up set i want a discount a free pizza or sum thing i order pizz hut al the time i would hate to take my bizz else where so write back or sum thing and let me know what is goin happen about my messed up pizza .and my kids are still hurgy tel me know waz up thanks d i a n n e g o o g d e n 901547 78 76 4734 dandelion memphis , tn 38118

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Concepcion, Bio-Bio, Chile #24313

I dont think anyone here can fix that, you might wanna call and talk to someone at the store.If you call up and say "hey my pizza is wrong, can you help me?" anyone there would be glad too as long as your nice.

The problem with most people is they call the store screaming and that *** the min-wage employees off for making a simple mistake.

Everyone there understands you paid your hard earned money for your food and they would be upset if the same happened to them, a pizza you paid $15 for only cost us $3 to make and whether we have to remake your pizza or not we all make the same.You only need to ask to speak to a manager if the person on the phone isnt helping you, but if you just need something replaced just talk to the csr its there job to handle that so that the manager can get everybody elses order out on time.

Lorton, Virginia, United States #10722

I worked for pizza hut for 30yrs and they are veery good aboutreplacing a wrong product just call the 1800 number and they will send you a coupon for a free pizza