Pizza hut in Memphis, tn really needs improvement in customer service and training.This is the 2nd time my order was incorrect.

My order took 2 hours to be delivered and when the delivery man arrived he was very rude. I paid with a debit card, he asked to sign it and before I can look inside of it! He never asked for my ID! My pizza was meat lovers I ordered cheese, my pasta was overcooked, breadstick was hard, and I ordered dr pepper and received pepsi.

Top it off it was very cold.

When I called to complain the people there was unprofessional and uncaring!Please get with the workers here in Memphis tn

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #993944

I have stopped using Pizza Hut in Memphis (Erin Dr location) because every time we ordered it was wrong, cold, or very late! When I complained to the manager they were rude as well. It's been two years since I ordered a Pizza Hut pizza, and my waist thanks me anyway :)

People like you are what is wrong with society today.You ask for id to match the name on the card..

you must like and condone criminal activities and terrible services, or perhaps your parent(s) never knew how to teach you any better.Sad..

Sutersville, Pennsylvania, United States #763272

Yet if he asked for your ID you would be complaining that he was treating you like a criminal and possibly if you are black played the race card.

to Anonymous Tooele, Utah, United States #763449

You must Like and condone criminal activities and terrible customer services.

Or perhaps your parent(s) never knew how to teach you any better.Sad...