At 11 AM I ordered two pizzas - one thin crust - 1/2 pepperoni/jalapenos, 1/2 hamburger, onion, bell pepper, extra sauce --- one hand tossed - 1/2 hamburger/pepperoni, 1/2 pepperoni/tomatoes.I am 5 minutes from the store.

At 12:30 no pizza, no call from restaurant. I call and speak to Ashley who is rude and informs me she doesn't know when the pizza will get here. I ask to spk to the Manager, she says Kendrick is the one delivering. She said that 11 they didn't even have a delivery driver.

I ask why didn't they bother to contact me. Conveniently, she doesn't know that either...but let me assure you, she knows how to have a *** attitude. I call corporate and complain. Meanwhile a co-worker calls to speak to the manager, the GM was there - Derrick, he proceeds to tell Ashley to handle the complaint and she tells my co-worker she doesn't know the number to a complaint line but if you have internet you can look it up...really?

Apparently Derrick is the GM and he didn't come to work at 10 like he was supposed to and Kendrick is the store manager and he had to be the driver and Ashley was running the store.We finally get the pizza and guess what the whole dang thing is wrong...go figure....Very Displeased - will not order from them and will definitely NOT recommend them to ANYONE!

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments