Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I placed an order last night with the pizza hut inHouston texas located at 8090 Antoine road. The order was for delivery, and was scheduled to arrive at 640 PM.

At 707 PM the driver finally called to get in the gate. After waiting another 15 minutes no driver after I opened the gate, so I called the restaurant. The customer service was poor and the agent that answered the phone was extremely rude. I then hung up and requested a supervisor and a young man answered the phone and pretended to be a supervisor asked for my phone and told me there was no order in the system for me.

Meanwhile at this time some 15 minutes later the driver finally pulled up with my order. The food presentation was absolutely disgusting, and the food was cold. I immediately jumped in my car to return everything. I also requested my delivery fee and tip back since I had prepaid my tip online only to be told that I had to wait for manager to refund because I used a credit card.

I will never use pizza hut again. I spend 40 dollars on food that I couldn't enjoy.

I could've went to little Caesars for 1/2 the price and less the headache. The only thing these people offered me was a drink for all of my inconvenience, and I still need my delivery fee and gratuity back.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Cons: Improve customer service and food quality, Customer serive, Late delivery.

Location: 8090 Antoine Dr, Houston, TX 77088