i just had the worst super supreme pizza at sm lipa pizza hut store.actually, this is the second time i experience this at sm lipa.

their preparation of super supreme was very different from the preparation of other pizza hut stores. the vegetables of pizza was over cooked, the mushroom was dried, the pineapple were in a tiny pieces which is very different from the serving of other stores.

the whole pizza itself was so oily, i was wondering what happened to their pizza.this is also to inform other consumers of pizza hut sm lipa, for them to beware.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut - Undercooked wings .. Nasty! Pizza Hut "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..." Read more Pizza Hut Create Your Own Pizza Review from Sparta, Georgia Pizza Hut "Went in to Pizza Hut in Warner Robins Ga. Horrible vuatomer service, and after she repeated the order back one chicken and spinach pizza with white sauce (allergic ro tomatoes)..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Hanover Park, Illinois Pizza Hut "Just left the Pizza Hut I. Eau Claire wi on Clairemont Ave. Keep in mind I have always loved Puzza Hut but may never go back 1st the breadsticks were..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more