The Pizza Hut at 15002 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77090-5621 is the worst store!They should be shut down, they have the worst customer service ever!

The worst service ever! I ordered online at 6:00 pm I got my cold nasty pizza at 8:00 pm my wings were cold and my fries were cold and soggy. I complained with the store and nothing was done, this is my last time ever eating at Pizza Hut again. Lastly this is the 3rd time there was late and cold food with this particular store and nothing was done about it.

If your lacking staff do not offer delivery service unless you know you can fulfill orders in a timely manner.I spent $44 for nothing money went in the trash something should be done about this store, this store has ruined it for me as far as other locations 3 strikes your out!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $44. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #928758

the gloucester point pizza is bad they cancelled the wednesday buffet and did not put it in the paper and when i asked why they didnt the manager told that would cost to much and was rude about the situation when i asked what where they going to do for my inconvenience and he told me they wont going to do anything so thats the last time i go to that pizza hut