1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I had placed an order online for carryout for a future time around 8:15p. I arrived about 8p to check up on my order.

A heavy set Caucasian associate stated that the pizza hasn't been placed in the oven yet. I proceeded to tell her that's fine, I will run to Walgreens across the street and will come back. She rudely insisted that I pay first (when my order hasn't even been placed in the oven). I am a regular customer mostly ordering online for delivery.

I told her that I will pay be at pick-up, and she kept stating that I should pay now, meaning if I don't my order is not going to be made. Then I asked her is this a new policy and she stated this has always been their policy. Keep in mind that I have been ordering from this Pizza Hut for years. Afterwards, I told her well I will discuss this with your corporate headquarters, because I'm not paying until pick-up and I'll go ahead and cancel my order.

She stated that it's fine and that she will call corporate herself and cancel my order. This associate by far has the worst customer service and I contacted corporate informing them of this and will be providing reviews on a every social media platform that I can. She is the most disrespectful associate who needs additional training, and possibly additional education. As a healthcare professional we provide exceptional care for our patients and the best experience we can.

Looking at the previous reviews this employee's actions seem to be escalating and proper disciplinary actions need to be taken. This location pertains to the Pizza Hut on 1358 Big Bend Rd, Ballwin, MO 63021.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Employee should be either removed or properly reprimanded. She is a heavy set Caucasian associate that was working on 12/30/19 7:30p-8p at the 1358 Big Bend Rd, Ballwin, MO 63021 location. This associate is mentioned on many google reviews..

I didn't like: Rude staff.

Comments

If you want the pizza you'll need to pay for it.

What a weenie... You either want the pie or you don't.

Don't want to pay up front, tip on out clown.. You're just mad because she called your lame bluff.

to Anonymous #1623565

No it’s more like you haven’t even put the pizza in the oven and you’re asking me to pay. I always order from this location, I’m a regular.

Customers pay at pick-up.

It’s more about customer service. I make six figures, it’s not about the money, it’s the way she approached me.