Mint Hill, North Carolina
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The Pizza Hut near my house store number 014538 is the worst Pizza Hut I've ever been to.there's always an issue with my pizza it's always either to cold, late , or wrong.

The management sucks we have complained to the. before and told us that they will take us off their drivers route. This one manager, a chick is always so rude to us when we eat there it's unbelievable. once I decided to carryout and I ordered my pizza at 1:00...

the lady said it would be 15 minutes so I walked to the dollar general next door and spent 10-20 minutes there the. walked back, my pizza was sitting on the table in the back so i figured it was about to be boxed ....I sat in there 20 more minutes before the lady who ringed me up walked out and asked me what my pizza was....I didn't get my pizza till 1:49 and that's ridiculous!

I'd understand if it was delivery but I was there...I mean this is the closest Pizza Hut near my house and I'm considering never eating here again, a lot of other people have stopped coming here!I will not go back until the management issues are fixed and I am taking a whole customer base with me!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pizza Hut. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager, food quality, late and rude staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut pizza hut pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments