2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The CEO must have never had a pizza in his life.That would explain why he let this dough formula off the drawing board.

Absolutly inedible after cooling and barely edible while hot. Pizza Hut is the only crust I throw away because it's trash. I threw it in the parking lot and the crows refused to eat it. One picked it up and dropped it.

Stop adding motor oil to the dough, it's greasier than my automechanic. The crust ruins the experience. I was homeless for a few weeks and my brother had a pizza delivered to my car. I gave it to another homeless guy and just bought 3 cans of cheap tuna instead.

It was a more enjoyable experience despite the razor sharp pieces of bone in my mouth.I'd rather bleed than eat Pizza Hut again.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Canned tuna doesn't have bones.I know.

I live by the river, under a bridge and eat canned tuna every day. This one time, somebody felt sorry for me and brought me a Pizza Hut specialty pizza. I tried to give it to one-eyed Bertha, she didn't want it. So, I fed it to the fish.

It left an oil slick in the water.The cops threw a containment boom around it, then arrested me.

to Larry Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1340754

I almost passed out from laughing.