Bruges, Flanders

Manager a woman is so rude and unhelpful, spoils your holiday mood and food was so poor that we couldn't eat, if you complaint she said like or lump it. We need out 61 Euro bill back, we are so unhappy with whole dining experience.

I travel all afound the world met many different types of people and had agood and not so good service but this experience tops it all.

If some one can suggest me how I can take this complaint at the top level I will be most greatfull.

Please pass the words so no one else can suffer the treatment we have to go through.

Thnks

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Pizza Hut. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Pizza Hut to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not go, rude staff and bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I am sorry to say but after finding out who to complain I got email and its says we will look into this.offered me vouchers instead of full refund which is what I have asked for.

After saying this is an insult,no correspondent received.