Featured Not resolved
3.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings.I also ordered the breaded bone in wings.

I took a *** and the meat was pink inside. Bones were breaking off as I was pulling the wing apart. The wings tasted like low quaility freezer wings. I never had a problem with the traditional wings in the past.The wings were undercooked and gross.

This was the worst quaility ever and a waste of money. I expected more from Pizza Hut.

I will never order anything from this store again.Price is not as important were quaility can take a back seat.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pizza hut wings from Pizza Hut and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Is this the same person that posted a comment about Pizza Hut's crust before? Dude, let it go. Stop ordering from that restaurant if you hate the food so much.