Pizza Hut - Wings undercooked and stuffed crust soggy
On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings.I also ordered the breaded bone in wings.
I took a *** and the meat was pink inside. Bones were breaking off as I was pulling the wing apart. The wings tasted like low quaility freezer wings. I never had a problem with the traditional wings in the past.The wings were undercooked and gross.
This was the worst quaility ever and a waste of money. I expected more from Pizza Hut.
I will never order anything from this store again.Price is not as important were quaility can take a back seat.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Wings
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743. Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for..."
- "In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of. So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night...."
- "These patches do not work. They won't stick to anything. They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old..."