Pizza Hut - Wings undercooked and stuffed crust soggy
On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings.I also ordered the breaded bone in wings.
I took a *** and the meat was pink inside. Bones were breaking off as I was pulling the wing apart. The wings tasted like low quaility freezer wings. I never had a problem with the traditional wings in the past.The wings were undercooked and gross.
This was the worst quaility ever and a waste of money. I expected more from Pizza Hut.
I will never order anything from this store again.Price is not as important were quaility can take a back seat.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Wings
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "See wings in the vat of grease and oil. That white stuff is not chicken. ..At least they cut my pizza into slices this time!..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."