Prestonsburg, Kentucky

I attempted to place an order online for a future time, but when I tried to schedule the time it placed my order immediately.So I called the store.

They said no problem, this was at 4:15 pm.

At 6:35 the delivery guy showed up and informed me that because I called the order in I no longer could use the online discount, so I tried to explain to the manager I had placed my order online, I still ended up paying extra just to find out the pizza was wrong and the hot wings looked like they had been fished out of the trash.The delivery guy had already left so I was stuck with the ***.

This reviewer shared experience about "most of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $22. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut. The most disappointing about pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut was being lied to and quality of food Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments