The service was ***.I was placing my order through the phone with a teenage girl with lots of attitude.

She got my order wrong (she forgot my brownies) and had the audacity to say that she got my order right and that I never placed an order for brownies. It has been at least 5 years since I've ordered form pizza hut. I was looking through the Starbucks menu (yes, the coffee shop with EXCELLENT service may i add) and spotted their double chocolate brownie. Seeing that, it reminded me of this incident and how i must write a complaint about this.

It's not the fact that she got my order wrong, it's the fact that she thinks I'M wrong == pizza hut, please.Stop hiring incompetent teenagers

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Then who would help incompetent idiots like you? :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #608175

You are just trying to get a free meal.How did you know the girl/woman that took your order was a teenager?

I know mature women that sound like teenagers. How did she give you attitude? When you called to complain about the brownies you should have asked to speak to a manager----they are the ones that have to make you whole---the basic employee can't do that. Also when you call to complain about anything, be polite, it will get you a lot further than being crabby.

Example the other day I ordered a meal delivered and when it hadn't arrived in 1 1/2 hours, I called and talked to a manager, and he prepared a new meal for us, it was delivered within a half an hour, FREE. Plus the manager also gave us a $20.00 credit.

When I called, I didn't sound belligerent or crabby, or anything bad.

to anonymous #609612

Anonymous you are right!I was an Asst.

Mgr at another national fast food restaurant for 5 years. The manager is the onky one who can make it right. If you have a complaint it gets resolved much faster if you are calm about it. Anyone of any age could have made that mistake.

I worked with teenagers who were more mature than adults.