Ordered online a stuff crust pizza.10-15 minutes go by got a call from a female employee stating they did not have stuff crust, so we changed our order.

20 minutes go by and a second call this time a male. He wants to know how we will pay and I said we did online. He says no he has a voided receipt, so I asked if the girl had voided it by mistake. "yes maam it appears so (very sarcastically)." Asked if it would be cash or credit.

I explained I didn't have cash, so he says no problem just give me your card info. I told him I didn't feel comfortable giving my credit card # over the phone. He went off on a rant about how he takes card numbers all day and he wasn't gonna steal it! I asked to speak with his manager.

This is where the manager could have shined and also showed his employee how to handle guests.

I explain everything and said I could write a check.He said they don't accept checks!

Review about: Pizza Hut Manager.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Madison, Wisconsin Pizza Hut "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..." Read more Pizza Hut - Undercooked wings .. Nasty! Pizza Hut "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..." Read more Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Pizza Hut - Taxed twice Pizza Hut "I ordered a large pizza for $14.74. I was charged for delivery $3.99. Sales tax, $1.55. So apparently tly the delivery charge is also a tax charge. My $14.00 pizza..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more