We used to love Pizza Hut, but ever since they came out with the new hand tossed Pizza, which we tried and hated, their pan pizza has not been the same. At least not at the Woodbury, NJ location. We're ordered the original pan pizza more than a few times and occasionally it's the pizza we love, but about 75% of the time, the crust is flat, dry, tasteless and cardboard-like...much like their awful hand tossed crust. We've had other really bad pizzas at this location as well. Not sure why we continue to roll the dice with this location, because it's usually a waste of money

I've actually eaten at other Pizza Hut lunch buffet in other areas (I travel for work) and it's been really good...normal Pizza Hut pizza. Not sure what the Woodbury, NJ location does wrong.

We've also submitted complaints at pizzahut.com when we've gotten a "cardboard" pizza from this location and never gotten a response. Again, not sure why we tried it again tonight, but this will definitely be the last time we ever order Pizza Hut. Dominos hand tossed is SOOOO MUCH BETTER!! Pizza Hut!! I hope you read these!!!

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments