web site plainly still advertises 10 dollars any size any topping when we get to store pizza is fifteen dollars when I send in a complaint on their website all i get is a generic email that cant be replied to after driveing all the way there with the cost of gas we didnt get as much as a Im sorry or a explaintion of any kind they should be ashamed of the way they treat people

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Can I tell you about our specials?Yeah, right.

You'll find that when you call Pizza Hut they will ask if you'd like to hear about their "specials".

Be aware that these are NOT specials - you save ZERO dollars. It turns out these are simply "bundled" items that cost the same if you bought them individually!

Deceptive and despicable.Shame on you Pizza Hut.

"WEB SITE HAS DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING"

EVERY STORE DOES AS WELL.NONE OF THEM

TRULY OFFER ANY PIZZA,ANY SIZE,ANY TOPPINGS,

OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY CRUST.I ALSO FOUND OUT HOW FREQUENTLY THEY GO WITH DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING/DEALS.WHICH IS WHAT PIZZA HUT USES AS A BAIT AND SWITCH.WITH THEM IT IS SO FREQUENT THAT I HAVE LOST COUNT.

"IN the future we will go to a locally owned pizza place it may cost alittle more but the people are nice and the prices are real"

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU HERE AS I HAVE TAKEN MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE AND IT IS ALSO "a locally owned pizza place".I WILL NEVER BE A PIZZA HUT CUSTOMER AGAIN.THE FOOD IS BETTER. MUCH BETTER.