We dined in at the pizza hut in Lenoir north carolina 28645 and a young woman named Katy was our waitress.She was an ok waitress until I needed a refill on my soda.

she took the glass I was drinking out of with my straw in it to refill it at the drink machine. We told the manager on duty and he did nothing about it.

This is very unsanitary.We will never eat here again who knows how many peoples germs are on that drink machine if she does that to everyone of the customers she takes care of.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

wow i think the problem lies with u

with jcat.

You must not eat out much. This is becoming more the norm. Best eat at home where the refills are served by the best.

Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..." Read more Pizza Hut - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Arlington Heights, Illinois Pizza Hut "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more