I called my order in medium pan pizza light on the sauce I got a thin crust last week.today I called my order in medium pan pepperoni and hamburger with an order of bread sticks to go when I got home it was a horrible hamburger was burnt to a crisp way over board on the sauce.the lady told me it would be $26.13 and when i get there to pickup my order the lady said do you want me to have the rest for a tip.i asked well how much was the pizza. She said $21.31 i don't like being lied to.so they can fill their pockets from the customers.when i dine in i always left a $5.00 tip but for me to pick it up.I don't think so.its only getting worse if she lied to me how many others did she lie to.something needs to be done about this or i will not be the only one who stops going to Pizza Hut in valentine né.69201.

User's recommendation: get people in there that care about customer service .and take pride in there job.

Preferred solution: get rid of these people and get someone who will do there job and not rip the public off.im not happy the money just tells me to order over the phone..

Pizza Hut Cons: Over charging to get more tips, Extremely bad service and customer service.

Location: 605 E Highway 20, Valentine, NE 69201