ON MARCH 13TH I ORDERED A BIG DINNER BOX WITH MEATY PASTA AND 14 PIECE HOTWINGS. I WAS TOLD THE WAIT TIME WAS WOULD BE 20MIN SO I LEFT AND CAME BACK BUT FOOD WAS NOT READY.

AFTER WAITING 15 MORE MINUTES I FINALLY RECIEVED MY ORDER. ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES THAT WAS A DELIVERY DRIVER TOLD MY SON TO LET ME KNOW THAT LATOYA WALRKER DROPPED MY WINGS ON THE FLOOR AND PICKED THEM BACK UP AND SERVED THEM TO ME. I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH MS. WALKER AND I CAN HEAR HER IN THE BACK YELLING AND BEING VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT AGAIN AS LONG AS MS. WALKER IS THE RGM.

I WILL ALSO LET EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THE BAD SERVICE I RECIEVED FROM THIS LOCATION. I LOVE PIZZA HUT AND MY KIDS DO TOO BUT FOR NOW ON WE WILL GO TO LITTLE CAESARS WHERE THEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT THE CUSTOMERS.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #632574

Now that's very nasty for you to be serving food that had been on the floor to anyone. The RGM should know better and this issue needs to be addressed immediately before this drives all the customers and employees away :(