I try to always mind my business however when you are sitting in the dinning room (4/25/15) trying to eat with the manager (Angela) yelling at her staff is NOT what I call an enjoyable outing. I would not talk to my dogs like she was speaking to her staff.

No one should be spoken to like she was doing. Totally humiliating for her employees I am sure!! Our waitress was in tears. I felt so bad for her.

I am sure that you do not train your managers to talk like this to their employees. I sure wish I would have had the power to FIRE HER.

I tried calling the General manager, Kim Impellizeri today (4/27/15) and was told she was out of town this week for family emergency.

This person wrote the review because of "manager disrespect for employees, rude" of staff from Pizza Hut. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager additude. Author liked the most our waitress. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments