Madam/Sir,

I was one of your customer before... but because of the poor service i stop to order Pizza hurt... but today my kids requested to give you a chance again... i agreed and order four Personal Pan Pizza, and also requested to get crushed Chili and Garlic powder with each one... first of all the booking clerk argue with me he said if this stuff will be available then we will get you otherwise we can"t... i surprised and i asked him how come we are paying not only for pizza... in fact we want to enjoy with all stuff which is related to pizza... but he said okay i will try if it is possible... i told him if it will be without this stuff i will not accept the order... he said okay... but do you believe me when the delivery man came... he brought only one crushed chili and one Garlic powder... no napkins... when i asked to him... first of all he refused at random... after little argument's he gave me one more chili packet only... and took the money and left... i am sorry to say we did not enjoy with Pizza order... it shows your performance is getting very poor more then few months ago... now i want to asked the management here in Pakistan and USA... why you people are trying to defame this great pizza franchise... i need a satisfactory answer and my money back... also i am going to tell your main Head Office in USA... and want to share my experience on Face Book, you tube, and all such kind of sources to let the people know... awaiting your reply... !

detail about order: Invoice: 0011755... date: 05/30/2012...

Time: 21:46

Saifullah Syed

+ 92 300 264 6904

saifullah08@yahoo.com

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Comments