I had the worst pizza ordering/ delivery/ customer service ever!

Today I ordered a a chicken Alfredo and a pizza Slider from Pizza Hut.

When the order arrived I noticed the box was squished , like as if something was placed on top of it. When I opened the boxes I was in for a surprise, the chicken Alfredo was a smooched individual pizza. And the pizza sliders was completely smooched and stuck to the lid of the carton pizza box. I tired to remove it the entire cheese was stuck to the lid of the pizza box. The pizza was cold !

I called the store, asked for a manager. I Was put in hold for 10 minutes. Same lady comes back and she is the manager! Well I start explaining to her what happened. She starts screaming at me asking for my phone number. I give her my number and ask for my money back. She says she'll give money back if I return the pizza.. Really?! Are they kidding me? Well 1 hour later driver comes to pick up the smooched pizza. I am very disappointed at the service I received today. Pizza Hut lost a customer! I have pictures but wasn't able to upload the photos

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Comments

Didn't know you liked to kiss you pizza. Scmooched? Really?