1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

NACOGDOCHES TX DO NOT DEAL WITH JUSTIN CHACKER!!!! (IF I COULD GIVE A ZERO I WOULD) WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY CAJUN WINGS WERE NOT FULLY COOKED, MOST OF ALL I CANT BELIEVE WHEN I CALLED TO SPEAK WITH THE ASSISTANT MANAGER HE TOLD AN EMPLOYEE TO TELL ME HE WAS NOT ABLE TO COME TO THE PHONE HE WAS BUSY. MY REPLY WAS MY WINGS WERE NOT DONE, HE THEN SAID WELL MY MANAGER IS BUSY AND IS NOT GOING TO COME TO THE PHONE IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO HIM CALL BACK AT ANOTHER TIME. AFTER BEING TOLD THAT I IMMEDIATELY BECAME AN ANGRY CUSTOMER AND SAID I WILL COME IN TO THE STORE. I MADE IT TO THE STORE 15 MINS LATER ONCE I ARRIVED I ASKED FOR THE MANAGER (JUSTIN CHACKER) THE GUY TOLD ME HE WAS THE MANAGER I BEGIN TO EXPLAIN AND SHOW HIM MY BONE OUT WINGS WERE NOT COOKED AND ASKED IF HE COULD REMAKE MY ORDER HE THEN SAID NO I WILL NOT REMAKE THE COMPLETE ORDER BUT I WILL REMAKE THE WINGS IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

I WILL NOT REMAKE THE FULL DINNER BOX BECAUSE 4 SLICES OF PIZZA IS MISSING SO I EXPLAINED TO HIM I STARTED FEEDING MY CHILDREN AND REALIZED THE WINGS WERE NOT FULLY COOKED SO THERE WAS NO WAY WE WOULD FINISH THE BOX. REMIND YOU IM 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM PIZZA HUT SO I HAD TO DRIVE HOME EXPERIENCE THIS THEN DRIVE BACK TO THE STORE SO THE PIZZA BECAME COLD. HE STILL SAID IM NOT MAKING THE ENTIRE BOX I WILL REMAKE THE WINGS WITH AND ATTITUDE SO THE CONVERSATION THEN BECAME AN ARGUMENT REMIND YOU THAT MY DINNER BOX PIZZA IS OPEN THE ENTIRE TIME AND WE ARE BOTH TALKING HE’S ANGRY AND IM SURE IT WAS POSSIBLE AS WE TALK SPIT COULD BE ON THE PIZZA. HE CLOSED MY BOX TOLD ME TO TAKE MY PIZZA AND LEAVE HIS STORE HE GAVE ME AN OPTION I DID NOT WANT IT SO I NEED TO LEAVE.

AFTER ALL OF THIS I ASKED FOR A REFUND HE SAID DEFINITELY NOT SO I DIDNT RECEIVE MY MONEY OR MY FULL DINNER BOX, I RECEIVED ONE RECTANGULAR SAUSAGE PIZZA AND BONELESS BURING HOT WINGS I THEN SAID THIS IS NOT WORTH $21.64 CAN I GET BREAD STICKS AS WELL HE FOUND BREAD STICK ON TOP OF EQUIPMENT THERE IN THE STORE NEXT TO THE PIZZA OVEN AND HONESTLY TOLD ME YOU CAN TAKE THESE IM NOT SURE HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE. I SAID ARE YOU SERIOUS TOUCHED THEM AND THEY WERE COLD AND ASKED HIM IF HE COULD MAKE SOME FRESH HE SAID NO, I THEN TOLD HIM ILL BE CONTACTING CORPORATE. HE THEN SAID I CAN SPEAK WITH JOSH OR ALLEN AND NIETHER ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.

THREW THE DINNER BOX I CAME IN WITH IN THE TRASH AND MADE NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT ME TO ANOTHER EMPLOYEE. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CUSTOMERS ARE RIGHT??????

Review about: Pizza Hut Manager.

Comments