I have been conducting business at the singleton, covington pike pizzahut location since its opening lately I have had many unpleasant expieriances which are at least to say uncomfortable at best the cashier is rude, very disgruntaled, and needless to say I no longer enjoy sitting in there now I find it much more pleasant to stay home and order in so I do not have to deal with her smurks, dirty looks and or rude slandering comments about me when she thinks I am not paying attention she even dropped one of my orders on purpose my food went all over the floor and when i requested a manager she scoffed stopted towards the back shaking her head and

swearing to herself quietly I am appaled at this service and cannot believe that management would allow such behavior at a reputable company I certainly hope that someone does something about this she is intolerable.

Agatha termolin

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Comments

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #606532

hey sidecrap - what does your book say about paranoia? That is more than likely the real issue.

Sidecrap
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #604071

Dear Agatha,

I believe from your description of the situation that the Pizza Hut cashier is suffering from an obsession with you. The definition according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition, Text Revision:

"Obsessions are persistent ideas, thoughts, impulses, or images that are experienced as intrusive and inappropriate and that cause marked anxiety or distress...the content of the obsession is alien, not within his or her own control, and not the kind of thought that he or she would expect to have" (p. 457).

I strongly encourage you to contact the local authorities and have her put on an involuntary psychiatric hold, for your safety and hers.

I know how adjitating it is to lose the professional working atmosphere that pizza hut conveys, but I think you're wise to stop frequenting the pizza hut you complain about and to just have your meetings at home, ordering food from the same restaurant. I can think of no possible way this could backfire, and I think you'll continue to impress your clients!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #603987

Of course you haven't done anything to cause this behavior. You come across as being really educated with all of your misspelling in the post.