Brooklyn, New York

I placed my order online.I received my order 20 minutes after than an actual estimated time.I ordered half veggies and half meat lovers with breadsticks and 16 piece of wings.I was charged $41.00.When the delivery came, they made a mistake on my pizza they put mean in all of the pizza my girlfriend is vegetarian so she took a *** of one of the veggie slice it has bacon in it then they never brought the chicken so the delivery guy went and brought me cold chicken wings.

Related: Pizza Hut - Wrong Order and Too Long of a Wait!!!!!!

I called to speak to a supervisor they keep outing me on hold. After being kept on hold for almost 45 minutes the supervisor said we need our pizza back and we will give you your money back. He was extremely rude.it wasn't my intention to call and complaint but I needed them to correct the mistake.the person I spoke with was so rude hang up on.

Very unprofessional!!!!!!!!I will never order again.

Review about: Wrong Order.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Chicken Wings
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $41
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I saw your complaint and wanted to explain a few items in case you ever do decide to order again.The veggie half is a no brainer and it should only be topped with veggies.

However, the other half was ordered as a supreme (meaning both meat and veggie toppings) rather than the meat lovers only. I was wondering about the type of crust that was chosen.

Being as your girlfriend is a vegetarian, why would you want a crust that was specifically created to include cheese and bacon?With that being said, it should not have been any surprise that her slice would have bacon on it.