3.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

I called in an order for my son's birthday. They sent out the wrong Pizza and I called in and spoke with the manager named Nicole and she seemed annoyed that I called in but gave me a credit.

Later when I bit into the cookie we realized that the cookie was burnt. I called in for a credit on the cookie and Nicole said there was no way that the cookie was burnt because she sent out at least a hundred that day. Her attitude was disgusting and I was disappointed that they had such bad customer service. When I asked if they could send out a new cookie she said she had already given me one credit and the only way she could credit the cookie was if I brought it up to them.

She said they had to get their food back and see that it was really something wrong with it. She also Informed me that they cannot credit food one hour after it was delivered even if it was their mistake. I informed her that it hadn't been an hour yet and she looked it up and confirm that I was correct. I took the pizza and the cookie back today to ask for my refund and a refund of the delivery charge because I had to use my gas to go to the store.

I did not get my credit as requested and the manager Nicole was very rude and made this a very unpleasant experience. Her attitude both on Friday and today on Monday was disgusting I really expected more from Pizza Hut management. I still want to credit for my whole order with was $22.65.

and my opinion Nicole should not be a manager not because my pizza with sent out wrong nor because I had a burn cookie but because she does not provide any type of reasonable customer service. At least that was my experience.

Review about: Pizza Hut Manager.

I liked: Variety of choices.

I didn't like: Offensive employees.

Comments