Good Morning...I ordered online for my family's dinner 9/15/14.I spent $42.21 on two large pizzas and two orders of 8ct wings ( gar/parm bone in and lem/pepp bone out).

My pizzas were correct, but I received a completely different order of wings. They were spicy BBQ and hot buffalo both bone in. Not wanting to spend an addition 30 min.

to drive back to have my order corrected, I ended up throwing $15 away since my husband and son would not eat them and I do not like spicy either.I'm not at all happy that I wasted money and would like some sort of resolution to this.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Your resolution is up the *** shoot since you are were too lazy to go back and report it.

Next time you have a problem, don't wing it. Got it?

Grandma always told me...when you deal with minimum wage workers, teenagers, and losers, always check your (insert name of crappy fast food place here) order before you leave the parking lot!

Words of Wisdom from Granny!

Pizza Hut - Taxed twice Pizza Hut "I ordered a large pizza for $14.74. I was charged for delivery $3.99. Sales tax, $1.55. So apparently tly the delivery charge is also a tax charge. My $14.00 pizza..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivery Service Review Pizza Hut "Pizza Hut will let their employees deliver pizza even rack car with no brake lights, Unbelievable. Orlando, Florida Dr. Phillips location. ..." Read more Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Bellmawr, New Jersey Pizza Hut "Ordered a medium pizza with grilled chicken and EXTRA bacon. I also ordered breadsticks. I ordered at 5:53 pm I was told 15 min wait. I got there early and..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more