Good Morning...I ordered online for my family's dinner 9/15/14.I spent $42.21 on two large pizzas and two orders of 8ct wings ( gar/parm bone in and lem/pepp bone out).
My pizzas were correct, but I received a completely different order of wings. They were spicy BBQ and hot buffalo both bone in. Not wanting to spend an addition 30 min.
to drive back to have my order corrected, I ended up throwing $15 away since my husband and son would not eat them and I do not like spicy either.I'm not at all happy that I wasted money and would like some sort of resolution to this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Large Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."