Good Morning...I ordered online for my family's dinner 9/15/14.I spent $42.21 on two large pizzas and two orders of 8ct wings ( gar/parm bone in and lem/pepp bone out).
My pizzas were correct, but I received a completely different order of wings. They were spicy BBQ and hot buffalo both bone in. Not wanting to spend an addition 30 min.
to drive back to have my order corrected, I ended up throwing $15 away since my husband and son would not eat them and I do not like spicy either.I'm not at all happy that I wasted money and would like some sort of resolution to this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Large Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I placed an order for 2 medium pizzas, ddelivery, today. They arrived few minutes before 6 pm. I opened one box and pizza started to fall out onto my floor!..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."