Pizza Hut - Unhappy Wife and Mother

1052 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

Good Morning...I ordered online for my family's dinner 9/15/14.I spent $42.21 on two large pizzas and two orders of 8ct wings ( gar/parm bone in and lem/pepp bone out).

My pizzas were correct, but I received a completely different order of wings. They were spicy BBQ and hot buffalo both bone in. Not wanting to spend an addition 30 min.

to drive back to have my order corrected, I ended up throwing $15 away since my husband and son would not eat them and I do not like spicy either.I'm not at all happy that I wasted money and would like some sort of resolution to this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Large Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #534755

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1052 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 22, 2015 #987554

Your resolution is up the *** shoot since you are were too lazy to go back and report it.
Next time you have a problem, don't wing it. Got it?

0 0 Reply
HA HA

Sep 16, 2014 #871105

Grandma always told me...when you deal with minimum wage workers, teenagers, and losers, always check your (insert name of crappy fast food place here) order before you leave the parking lot!
Words of Wisdom from Granny!

5 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.