Verified Reviewer

On October 4th I called in an order for the big box dinner I asked for pepperoni on 1 and cheese on the other. When I arrive for my order I open the box and the pepperoni pizza was half and half.

I told the young lady that wasn't what I ordered. So one of the cook said that what was on the ticket. The way he relayed that to me was within attitude. Then I was told by the young that we'll take care of it and to wait outside.

About 20 minutes later I was brought my original order and another pizza with pepperoni on it. Here's the kicker for me my order 24.07 $ to which I sign 0 for tip and the amount of 24.07$. Upon checking my account I found that I was charged an extra 5$. On yesterday evening October 7th, 2020 I called the store coral reef number 0124** ****** S.DIXIE HWY MIAMI 33158.I spoke a gentleman who said name was Juan.

Juan took my information and said that I would be refunded the 5 $.

Here my ticket number 115 and server name is Robert. Hopefully my card wasn't compromised I'm ordering a new card from my bank and I will not patronize pizza hut again.

User's recommendation: Always fill out the receipt which I did .

Location: Miami, Florida