Verified Reviewer

I have had to shield from coronavirus since March, yet I keep receiving disgusting emails from Pizza Hut inviting me to risk my life by visiting its awful huts. I tried on several occasions, several weeks apart, to unsubscribe from emails.On each occasion Norton blocked its "dangerous web page" so I was unable to reach the unsubscribe page.

Pizza Hut prevented me from removing my details from my account information page.

It did not provide an email address. Its customer contact form did not work.

User's recommendation: Only subscribe to emails if you are certain you will never want to unsubscribe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Just unsubscribe me! That's all I want!.

Pizza Hut Cons: Your commercial.

Comments

#1915018

Now you know. Meanwhile, just -delete- them ; I've always found a certain satisfaction in deleting unwanted pests.

It's like throwing away junk mail ; it makes your life seem cleaner and less burdensome. And they've wasted their time and money (their two most valuable commodities) for your extra satisfaction....

#1915031
@PissedConsumer1915018

That would be fine except that I am not the only one who receives these adverts. They are aimed at young people, i.e.

those who are prepared to cram themselves into a hut and have total disregard for MY life in the middle of a pandemic. I have not been in the same room as another human being since MARCH because of people like them.

Pizza Hut Reviews