Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Waited over two hours for delivery.The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card.

I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even after putting it in the oven it was still a hot mess.

I couldn't even eat it. I can't wait to speak to corporate tomorrow. They could be the only restaurant open, I will never patronize Pizza Hut again. Their customer service also sucks.

They make every excuse in the book as to why food isn't delivered on time or the food is sub par. They are very nonchalant and simply do not care.

But these fast food workers want 15.00/hr.Give me a break.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and quality of food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pizza hut pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $31. Pizza Hut needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

EXACTLY. I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

jvszabo
Los Angeles, California, United States #924140

Oh my goodness, all this sounded eerily familiar to what I had been through earlier today!

Thank goodness I never keep any cash with me so I didn't buy their stuff and they just took it all back...

I'm sorry to see what you've been through.

My advice: next time try to feel around the food box before paying for some soggy, cold stuff.

I also think that fast food workers earn JUST AS MUCH as they deserve. Asking for twice as much...

for what?They should be replaced by robots.