Pizza Hut - Two Hours for soggy pizza

Waited over two hours for delivery.The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card.

I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even after putting it in the oven it was still a hot mess.

I couldn't even eat it. I can't wait to speak to corporate tomorrow. They could be the only restaurant open, I will never patronize Pizza Hut again. Their customer service also sucks.

They make every excuse in the book as to why food isn't delivered on time or the food is sub par. They are very nonchalant and simply do not care.

But these fast food workers want 15.00/hr.Give me a break.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #577108 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 27, 2015 #1039910

1 0 Reply

Jan 01, 2015 #924140 Los Angeles, California

Oh my goodness, all this sounded eerily familiar to what I had been through earlier today!
Thank goodness I never keep any cash with me so I didn't buy their stuff and they just took it all back...
I'm sorry to see what you've been through.
My advice: next time try to feel around the food box before paying for some soggy, cold stuff.
I also think that fast food workers earn JUST AS MUCH as they deserve. Asking for twice as much... for what? They should be replaced by robots.

7 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about