Verified Reviewer

1.6

They forgot to give me some of my items, my food was ice cold and when I contacted them I was treated in very rude manner, when I asked for a refund I was told I had to drive back to the store. (I live 30 minutes away) I drove back for the refund and they partially refunded the missing items (now I've been on the road for 1.5 hours) they did NOT give me a full refund for the missing items and DID NOT give me the items that were missing.

By the time I got back to my food I had been on the road for a total of TWO hours. When I pointed out that I didn't get the full refundd, the manager threatened to call the police on me if I didn't leave..

The manager was VERY rude and the staff refused to speak to me. I had my 2 children with me as well as my husband and I feel that because of the order being messed up and missing items, the inconvenience of having to leave my food to drive BACK to the store before they closed, and then not even being fully compensated for the missing food and my gas/time I should be refunded for the ENTIRE order.

User's recommendation: Make sure ALL of your food is HOT, and there BEFORE you leave the store.

Pizza Hut Cons: Your refund policy is horrible, Very poor customer service, Cold food.

Comments