Avoid the Pizza Hut in Forest Hill, Maryland. They cheated me out of $35.04.

On June 9, 2020, I placed an order online and paid for it as well and was supposed to have food brought out to me. Food was to be ready at 5:30 pm. I parked and it said to call store number (410-638-****). I called at 5:25 pm, no answer 4 times, no one would answer the phone.

At 5:35 pm, I went inside. I noticed my order was waiting on the counter. The woman behind the counter said she'd be with me in a few minutes. After 10 minutes, I left and called back.

The manager (Mike) answered and said hold on I'll find out about your order. He came out with the same order I saw on the counter. I refused it, for it was over 20 minutes done. Manager said he would not refund my money.

This was the same guy who was outside for more than 15 minutes talking and smoking with a customer and not working. I called Pizza Hut Corporate number, and they said his comments were inappropriate, and he was completely wrong and his behavior was against everything they believed. They said they would refund my money immediately and have someone call me the next day. It's been 3 days and still no phone call or refund.

I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for my refund.

I should have known better because both the parking lot and restaurant inside were very dirty! Cannot believe Pizza Hut tolerates such unprofessional behavior and allows their restaurants to be so unclean!

User's recommendation: Avoid -- unless you like being treated like crap!

Location: Bel Air, Maryland