Quality of Food

Pizza Hut started with the pan pizza and had it for decades before they added the new crusts and they were all the same price except for stuffed crust.Now Pizza Hut charging a dollar more for a pan pizza.

I was only buying Pizza Hut 4 to 6 times a year. Now it will be zero.

The pizza is not the same as it was in the 80s, so I am not going to miss it.Since I need at least 100 words in my review before I can proceed,this is going to be filler that has nothing to do with the review.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pan Pizza.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

What was aggravating to us was that their "2 medium 2 topping pizzas for 5.99 each" displayed a pan pizza right there on the banner outside the store!The cashier could let the customer know when taking their order.

To the person whom was complaining about our taking time to share our experiences here, when adding more for a pan, in some areas, the discount barely applies!Enough with the fine print and the like!

Yes, cannot believe we paid $2 extra each pizza for pan crust ($4) on carryout, so we didn't tip (sorry workers, complain to corporate...hopefully you got raises with the improved economy to compensate).Not only that, they took crushed tomato sauce off of the sauce options online.

AND NOT ONLY THAT, their marinara TASTES LIKE A TIN CAN and is bitter, and they also ***changed*** the pan crust flavor/texture since we last ordered in December 2017, which now tastes just FLAT (not as bad as cardboard yet or their awful hand tossed which is really messed up because it is just too sweet and has some kind of disgusting spice/seasoning!). NOT TO MENTION the cheese tonight tasted like plastic. Perhaps this is a result of their promise to try to remove artificial preservatives, etc., but they promised this wouldn't change the flavor profile of their pizzas (har har). But either way, they have now limited their choices in too many ways AND WE WON'T BE COMING BACK save some miracle return to their former ingredients, pan crust, and menu (it was already enough when I had to accept when they pulled anchovies from the menu a couple years ago).

We bought from Pizza Hut about 12 times (once a month) in 2017 for 8 to12 people, and were very happy overall because our local Dominos made terrible changes and the pizza was just awful, so Pizza Hut was our last bastion for affordable non-frozen, ready pizza.Every other option in our area (PORTLAND, OR) is pretty much "artisan" hipster pizza that you are going to pay an arm and leg for, and the majority of those taste worse than Pizza Hut.

Well, time to break out my late father's crust recipe and start making pizza ourselves.

We're done PH!

Actually, it's $2 more per pizza here!!!And you can no longer do toppings on only half.

WTF is that about, Pizza Hut?! I used to only order Pizza Hut specifically because I love their pan crust.

But I am also cheap, and there's no way in *** I'm gonna spend $4 extra.I'll just order from Domino's...

You seriously posted a complaint over $1 extra for pan pizza? You need to find something better to do with your time.

to Anonymous #1430826

But you took your time to respond.

to Anonymous #1448707

Pizza hut corporate lacky trying to maintain image. SAD!!!