4.1K views
1.8

Pizza Hut started with the pan pizza and had it for decades before they added the new crusts and they were all the same price except for stuffed crust. Now Pizza Hut charging a dollar more for a pan pizza.

I was only buying Pizza Hut 4 to 6 times a year. Now it will be zero.

The pizza is not the same as it was in the 80s, so I am not going to miss it. Since I need at least 100 words in my review before I can proceed,this is going to be filler that has nothing to do with the review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pan Pizza.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#2004599

Take this down

I think that Pizza Hut should have a free the homeless, hungry & needy day where they serve up piping hot pizza or free to anyone in need.

@PissedConsumer1802835

I think all restaurants do that. Most of the time they either throw out leftovers or give them to Employees.

@PissedConsumer1802835

It should be held on April 20, 2020. That's 4-20 day! All of the freaky people with the munchies could show up and pig out on pizza!

@PissedConsumer1802835

It should be held on April 20, every year. And the first one should be held this year on April 20, 2020 at 4:20 p.m.

@PissedConsumer1802835

Yeah, let's give the all the homeless junkies free pizza (we all need more runny *** on the sidewalks from all that spicy pizza!) along with free needles, free money, free healthcare, free public transportation.... that'd be Gavin Newsom's legacy along with his, and Jerry Moonbeam's, defunct, multibillion dollar, supersonic, choo choo train to nowhere:/ And lastly raise more taxes!!!

Geez, that’s terrible. In 1980 I was paying 25 cents for a loaf of bread.

Then the dirty nippers raised it to 27 cents...and then, over 40 years while my salary went up 2000 percent, they raised it to $2.50. I’ll never eat bread again, damn them.

Ha, that’ll show them! I’ll just starve to death.

Ttt

They have the right to charge what they want.

Agreed!

I THINK THAT JERRY SPRINGER AND ROSEANNE BARR SHOULD BE HIRED AS THE NEW SPOKESPERSONS FOR PIZZA HUT.

@PissedConsumer1689818

I think that Jerry Springer is the one man who is rude and crude enough to beat the Donald in the 2020 election.

@PissedConsumer1689818

THE WHOLE THING ABOUT ROSEANNE BARR GETTING FIRED FROM HER TELEVISION SHOW IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN, I TELL YOU! IT AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SMEAR CAMPAIGN.

SHE WUZ JUST SAYING WHAT MILLIONS OF UDDER TRUMP SUPPORTERS ALREADY BE THINKING. SHE'S A VERY OUTSPOKEN REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WHITE TRASH COMMUNITY.

@PissedConsumer1689818

Jerry Springer is better looking for a man than Roseanne is for being a woman.

No one cares...You said it all when you flashed back to the 80's...Sorry to tell you, old people like you are becoming as relevant as the dodo bird. They're doing this for a new and upcoming demographic who their studies have show want the changes. To recap, this is not the 80's.

@PissedConsumer1645147

Arrogant, ignorant, review of older CUSTOMERS, CUSTOMERS,

@PissedConsumer1645147

Arrogant, ignorant, review,they are customers,and deserve respect,oh by the way in a few years you'll be the older customer, good luck

@PissedConsumer1658626

Charging more is not disrespectful.

@PissedConsumer1658626

It's an two way street. Everybody deserves respect.

No customer, employee or manager deserves to be treated like garbage and trash. Clearly you're not taught and educated onto that!

@PissedConsumer1689013

I look for Pizza Hut to go out of business, or end up closing many "restaurants" just like KMart and Sears have.

Pizza Hut Reviews