TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK.
ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID
30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY CALLED A PIZZA. THE CRUST WAS LIKE A TORTILLA CRUST AND FALLING APART, VERY SKIMPY ON THE TOPPINGS AND THE MILD CHICKEN WINGS WERE ONLY CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH NO SAUCE AT ALL ON THEM. WE CALLED BACK AND TALKED TO MANAGER, HE SAID HE WAS SORRY AND WOULD SEND OUT ANOTHER ORDER. WELL WE WAITED FROM APPROX. 9:40PM TO MIDNIGHT AND NEVER DID GET ANY ORDER AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL AND SAY THEY WOULDN'T BE BACK OUT. THANK GOODNESS WE HAD SOME FRUIT WITH US SO WE HAD SOMETHING TO EAT FOR DINNER.
SO WE SPENT $27.00 (INCLUDING TIP) AND ALL THAT WAS GOOD WAS A 2 LITER OF PEPSI.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "Untrustworthy. Buy 1 get two free, however they jack their prices up to make up for those 2free. $8000 what a fool I was. Then they mess your appt up..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."
- "I have purchased twice from this company, both SUPPOSEDLY human hair wigs. Regardless of the color chosen, they both came in the exact same red color. The wigs look absolutely..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."