The website wont recognize my address and I cant use my ten dollar off online only coupon . The local store only offered 20 percent off.

Pizza hut is a joke and taking money from everyone and giving little in return. Local stores wont respect my online coupon and the website wont recognize my valid address! They will not make anything better or try to resolve my issue and correct the address in the system and the local companies are even less help. My pizza is typically missing topping I have ordered , most recently they didn't put the balsamic drizzle on my last order.

They need to fix this website.

Also tried to order wings and waffle fries with my pizza and said I couldn't use with my coupon. Is a very confusing website.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, being lied to and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I had the same problem and simply decided to trade with someone with an up to date address data base.

I didn't whine about not being able to buy a pie.

I didn't go online to whine about it either.

I ordered from someplace else, got my pie, ate it, moved on with life and went out later while you're sitting around fuming like a flaccid volcano.

to Anonymous #1469655

You’re reply is pathetic. You are a total loser. You don’t set the standard for customer service, go catch a lightning bolt tough guy.

#1391995

I have had the same issues as above. Pizza hut will only deliver if I call.

The online ordering does not work with my address. It's not a new address either. So when I call I cannot use the coupons given to me by pizza hut. They've lost my business until it's fixed.

They respond to my emails but do not fix ANY of the problems.

Too bad for them because we compete large orders with their competitors now. Their online service can read an address.