Quality of Food

your company sucks !!! the rules you’ll go by are so stupid ..

i ordered a pizza and wings came out to 35$ waited 45 min to get to me wings and pizza was cold i called to complain and nothing was done .. the only thing that was told to me was i need to send my pizza and wings back .. i have 5 hungry kids who waited all day to eat .. u think pizza was still gonna be in tact ?

how do you guys ask for it back after 45 min we were starving how was i suppose to return it to u guys !!!!!!????? then they said even if they sent me another pizza and wing order it would be another 45 min so meaning if i even turned in the other pizza i would have waited 2 hours !!! how *** rediculous i have never ever heard of a pizza place asking for the food back how dare you guys .. i could have went to lil chasers and got 4 pizzas for the price i paid for 1 pizza ?????????

whitch should have been 2 pizzas from the beginning bad customer service when i called the call center and the pizza hut place .. no one wanted to help me a single mother of 5 and now i have to wait 24 to 73 hours to hear from a manager ??? we are hungry today not the next day .... i willl never ever ever order from you’ll again and i will tell family and freinds about this as well ..

fb will hear to ... i will make sure that a lot of people stop ordering from pizza hut !!!!!!

Review about: Pizza Hut Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments