Placed an order at 7:48 and was told to come pick my order up in 25 minutes upon arrival when I can to pick my order up manger stated in a rude tone that he didnt have an order for me soon after he said that maybe i called the wrong store so i return to my vechile called number back and it was the store i had contacted and to place my order. Then i asked to speck manager he said i was specking to him and got an attitude and began to verbally attack me on the phone then hung on me.

Soon after sent my mother to get the corporate phone number to complain, no one wanted to give out the info. The manger went to the back so after we got the info for another empolyee he states the the mangers name was Al. Then he began to proceed in verbally attacking my mother. He made threats to call police as she was getting information.

Iin the mist of getting the info he began to attempt to snatch the pen out of her hand stating that was his pen and tp get out of his store and never come back.

You can reach me at 5743863256. This all happened 3697 Portage Ave South Bend IN around 8:40 pm.

Review about: Pizza Hut Manager.

Comments

Would love for somebody to contact me at 937-214-9054 very upset with the customer service that I had to deal with in Piqua Ohio at the Pizza Hut still could not get the order correct and yet I could sit here with tsoni pizzas and a loaf of garlic bread that I did not even order so I would love for someone to call me I would appreciate it