1.8

my name is gieselle searcy. i sent a formal complaint letter to both your corporate and your headquarters office w/ pictures of your staff that worked out of your franklin park location.

my letter was dated 5/15/2020. at 845pm, i pulled up to the franklin park 2926 mannheim rd unit b 60131, and noticed that the gentleman making the pizza's didn't have on a hair net, no gloves, no mask, and was sweating. a young lady went to try to take my order but i noticed that she had serviced the previous customer/ handling their money w/ out gloves and her mask was under her chin. i stated that my app was not coming thru on my phone for the 9.99 large pizza and could that be accepted in the door.

being very rude and curt, she told me no, and that is an online only. so, i stepped back to watch her assist another client. i then asked the man making another pizza, "where is your mask, hair net, and gloves?" his response was to mind my business. i then asked to speak to the manager.

to my surprise NAYA was that evening's manager (the very same manager that was rude to me before). i asked her about her mask and she too told me, "to either order Bitch/under her breath..or act your age and mind your old fat *** business." "in fact, leave" i then took some pictures, and he said, " you heard what my manager said, "get out *** you can't be taking pictures in here.

Get out" I left in a hurry looking for a police officer to help me complete this complaint. on my way home, i found 2 undercover officers to see just how your staff was working and under the unsanitary conditions.

i did have my friend annette with me,and she too, could me her complaint.

User's recommendation: not to go to that location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: i want an apology and something needs to be done w/ them.

Pizza Hut Cons: Service.