Verified Reviewer

1.3

To make a very long story short, I've never been treated so rude, unfair, and screaming using curse words and being threatened by employees from any other restaurant in my life. We walked in to place our order and the man taking our order took at least 20-30min just to ring up a total of 5 items.

That's what started it all bc I was trying to be as patient as I could but eventually after there was 4 other people behind us in line, I said is there a problem or can u see if one of your coworkers can help u out. The man got so upset bc I told him to get help so my order would get put into the system and he could keep the line moving. Then after about 10min of waiting on our food, I nicely asked if I could add a order of cinibons to my order and he was so rude and said u will have to wait till I get to u. I said ok, that's not a problem, that's what I expected.

I honestly don't know what was wrong with this guy but he was very mad about something because I was being treated like crap the whole time and I was getting very upset bc I did absolutely nothing to deserve this. So I asked the man of I could speak to the manager, he said I'm the manager. I said I don't even have a name tag on and there is no way I are the manager bc it was very obvious. I said well I need the name and number to the the manager above u.

So he actually pretended like he called him &;;;;;;; the manager on the phone told him to write down my name& # and he would call me. I said No, I'm not an idiot& that's not how a professional manager would handle this situation. But the guy continued refusing to give me his name, the other managers name and the number to the cooperate office. I said I know that is against your policy bc u can't deny me that info.

I said that's fine, I'll look the # up on my own and then a sweet lady that was working walked up by the counter& she whispered to me the guys name and told me that he wasn't a manager, a matter of fact he was still kinda new there. So I told her thank u& I told him I would be calling the big managers at cooperate to let them know about this whole thing. It was unbelievable, I seriously couldn't believe this was actually happening. Well to top it off, we got home & realized we were missing 1 of our items, so when I went back up there to tell them I didn't get an item I ordered, but they were about to close & that's when the 2 men that were the only employees in the store started getting very loud, rude, & cursing at me.

I tried to record it but it all happened so fast that I only got like 5sec of it on tape. They were screaming at me to get out & one of the men walked around to the front door & slammed it open telling get out, just get the F out b4 I call the police. I said I don't care if u call the police bc u are completely in the wrong, not me. But I went ahead and started to leave bc it wasn't worth all of this crazy drama.

I was a mess. I was so upset& crying bc I was so shook up and mad. Oh, and don't 4get the guy taking my order at the beginning lied to me and acted like he was a manager. Another big no no.

This was awful and I will never go to that Pizza Hut again. I called cooperate & they were supposed to call me back, but I haven't heard anything from them yet

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 6625 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014