Verified Reviewer

Tonight I placed an order online due to being in a time crunch. I arrived at the Pizza hut about 35 minutes after placing the order.

After paying for the pizza, the front desk cashier pulled my 2 pizzas out of the oven and dropped them both on the floor. She yelled towards the back that she dropped the pizzas and that they needed to be remade. I asked the young lady if I could be compensated by getting the pizza at half off or if I could get one pizza free of charge. The pizza cook looked to the front counter and said, "MAN, NO!" As I sat in my car waiting for the new pizza's, I just decided to get my money back due to HIS attitude alone.

Upon returning back into the store, I explained to the young lady that I would like to get a refund. She yelled towards the back and said, "MARCUS, She wants a refund!" The pizza cooked walked towards the front and said,. "GOOD!" I looked at all 3 young ladies at the front and asked, "Did he just say good? Wow!" Is that the way a paying customer is treated?

When he came to the front, he proceeded to type on the computer screen. I asked him his name again and he said, "Marcus!" After this, he left the front and another man came to the front to issue me the refund. This is the worst experience I have EVER had at Pizza Hut.

It will be a long time before I visit again. And please know, that if I walk into Pizza Hut and see Marcus, I will politely turn around and walk out.

User's recommendation: Please train your staff that they are in the business of customer service. They're attitude could make or break someone's day.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 7385 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia, SC 29209