I had a bad experience at the pizza hut on Singleton and Hampton. I placed an order on 4-15-20 approximately at 3:37 PM.

It took the delivery person awhile to come. I called and spoke with the supervisor. She put me on hold I called back she put me on hold again. The phone hung up I called back.

She hung up. I called back several more times she would not answer. Ok finally got the pizza and wings. So disappointed the whole wings were dry.

The pizza was burned and extremely dry. So once again I reached out to this lovely young person they call a supervisor. Guess what called she tells me she's looking for my order. Ok phone hangs up.

I call back she doesn't answer. Last straw I went to the location. Ok this is a young Spanish girl that's manager. I see her she doesn't say anything.

It was a sweet black intelligent lady that helped me she made the two pizzas over they were perfect! The young Spanish girl is too young for the responsibility that comes with being a supervisor!

She's not ready at all. That is no way to conduct business!!

User's recommendation: Do not go if the young Spanish girl is there. Too immature!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Young spanish girl? Jesus, have some respect.

Pizza Hut Reviews