Featured

Pizza quality really went down on the "big dinner box" pizza was all bread tons of sauce and no flavor. I have eaten at pizza hut for forever and this pizza was really disappointing.

It also in no way is big. Pictures attached here. There add is a strait up lie with there picture they show you. I ordered two pizzas thinking it would be enough but they are almost personal size pizzas.

And this was after picking them up and getting the wrong pizza so I had to go back and get it corrected.

I will definitely not order this waist of money again from them. Hopefully they will correct their problems and not fail like dominos pizza did.

Comments

Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States #913264

Nothing but bread, almost like a painting or picture of a pizza on the crust. the size is really around 12" in dia.

and the outside crust intrudes almost 1 1/2" into pizza all around. What a rip off...buy it if you want a bread dinner!!!!

Azusa, California, United States #912848

rediculous. How about eating healthier instead of being negative about pizza hut. looks to me like you got what you paid for sucka.

The Picture you posted is of the "dinner box" not the "big dinner box".

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #663510

You got eight pieces of pizza and they were quite good sized. I know because I had one of these a couple nights ago.

Your picture does kind of look like the sauce could have been closer to the edge, but then you could have spread it out a little bit. Considering you basically get a small pizza and 10 bread sticks, for $10.00, I don't know what you are complaining about.

to anonymous Newtown, Connecticut, United States #663514

He's just another american *** complaining that there wasn't enough food to stuff his face with