filters
State:
City:
Product:

Pizza Hut - One woman doing all the work

I go to Pizza Hut on 12street in Sioux Falls South Dakota every week! Iam disgusted at what I see every flipping time !! That is a server named Sandy doing all the work ! She is an older lady ! No one helps her ! These young people stand around on they’re phones , while this lady busts her *** Something needs to be done at this place because it’s ran like *** ! No one does anything but this poor lady !its ran like Romper room! Play time ! Oh yeah I’ve witnessed these young men eating smoking and just being lazy idiots ! Please make some changes ! Your losing a lot of customers and money ! 12th street Sioux Falls South Dakota location! Thank you very much ! Sick and tired of what I’m seeing week after week !!!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 4 hours ago.
3.0
Show

Pizza Hut - My order was delivered undone doughy. And was wrong .my credit pizza

I was told I would have a pizza credit. I was fine with that. I wanted nothing more then what was owed. I was even going to tip driver Pizza Hut my favorite pizza and still will be that's it
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 5 hours ago.

Pizza Hut - Pizza really late and cold

I already waited an hour and fifteen minutes for a cold pizza. Im not going to wait on hold! *** ***
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 6 hours ago.
Show

Pizza Hut - Employ attitude adjustment!

They allowed six customers to walk out without ordering because of the attitude of the employees there. I’m a pastor and I was one of those customers.
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 6 hours ago.

Pizza Hut - Account fraud

Account fraud took out 32 dollars and told me that my card waa declined told my buddy his was declined and still took out 64 dollars guys name that said that was samuel. Need to get it straight give me a call 9197036450 or actions will be taking!
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 9 hours ago.

SORRY-I went to PIZZA HUT

My son recently ordered a Chicken pizza-FROM PIZZAHUT. He brought it home and it was a HAM and pineapple pizza. I took it back to the store and told them -MY HOME IS KOSHER- HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING? She said sorry. She asked my son "didn't you check your order before your left with it. WHO CARES?!! HE DOESN'T WORK THERE So I asked her how it can leave the kitchen are without an identifiying ticket. Again with the "I'm Sorry"...so I ask her- what can you do about my house- my Kitchen-? It's no longer KOSHER...SORRY. SORRY I WENT TO PIZZA HUTI'm the one who's sorry. Get it in gear. Take a page from your competitor' Pappa John or Dominos- EVERY PIZZA BOX GETS AN IDENTIFYING TICKET!!!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 12 hours ago.
1.2
I didn't like
  • Having to kosher and bless my home
Show

Pizza Hut - No longer delivers?????

We've called the Pizza Hut, in Bethlehem, PA a few times in the past to have a pizza delivered to a relative in a nursing home in the same town. And it was delivered without consequence. However, when we call recently to have a pizza delivered, as a Christmas present, we were told that they no longer deliver to the nursing home. So we called Domino's Pizza, who were more than happy to accommodate our request.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 14 hours ago.

Pizza Hut - What happened to pan pizza

I am done going to different pizza huts to find the original pan pizza! I will never go to Pizza Hut again! You loose
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 20 hours ago.

Pizza Hut - Manager unprofessional

Please have district or regional manager call me IMMEDIATELY 2252810675
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Contact Pizza Hut

United States
Phone:
(800) 948-8488

Pizza Hut - Explained well no outcome

Um in generel, to advertise any crust for a certain price 50% of crust in stock cost more. That would be false advertising.
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
2.2