filters
state:
city:
product:

Pizza Hut - Issues at store

Customer service option one does not work on the national call in number.

Pizza Hut - Hungry kids

My kids waited 2hrs while i was work to call and find out pizza hut cancled my order..

Pizza Hut - Delivery not on time and pizza was cold

My pizza was delivered late and was cold. I ordered at 11:28 and it was delivered at 12:36. When the delivery driver arrived he blamed it on the manager opening the store an hour late. This happened today 6/19/18. It was for lunch for my preschool class.

Pizza Hut - Pissed customer

Pizza Hut - Pissed customer
I have explained one too many times...please look up my phone number 404 482-5382 Geolesha Stone

Pizza Hut - Order messed up

They screwed up on the crust didnt put hut favorite flavor on my 2 pizzas
Virginia, Minnesota

Pizza Hut - Need my refund

i stay 10 mins from the pizza hut. haven’t gotten my pizza and its been 3 hrs, send me my $$ back or im suing

Pizza Hut - Order

They never send me my order, also they charged the money on my debit card. Hopefully I get it back
Reply to reviews
My husband ordered us pizza at 9:45 pm for Father’s Day since this is his favorite pizza place and never received it. I knew they closed at 11 so we tried calling shortly before and their phones were disconnected. I tried calling customer service and any number I...

Pizza Hut - Complaint

I order from fort valley Pizza Hut and the pizza was not done and I tried to attempt calling that number it always been busy

Contact Pizza Hut

United States
Phone:
(800) 948-8488

Pizza Hut - Stole my money

I was double-charged they denied it it is clearly on my bank statement
Tipton, Indiana