Pizza Hut - Review about Vegetarian Pizza from Thunder Bay, Ontario

721 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick ???????thdi is last time I'm calling you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vegetarian Pizza
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #612868

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
721 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06, 2015 #991969 Easton, Maryland, United States

You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Perhaps english isn't the OP's first language but everyone here understood what happened. OP ordered veggie pizza but got a piece of bacon on it. Which is unacceptable. OP should receive an apology and full refund for Pizza Hut's mistake.
The only *** people here are the *** in the comment section making fun of someone's grammar.

1 5 Reply

May 04, 2015 #979584

I'm allergic to bacon too omg! I though I was the only one. I was certainly wrong. Everytime I even see bacon I assume it was someone purposely trying to kill me until I realized it was... everywhere. Next thing I know it's in my shower, my pockets, and my wallpaper even mysteriously changed to bacon. The government is trying to control the neurons in my brain with bacon I know it. But me and you are immune so we must fight it together! Lol too much man...

5 1 Reply
Stupidpeoplesuck

Mar 27, 2015 #964162 Detroit, Michigan, United States

ROFLMAO at the comments. It's unreal that people can be so *** and still order pizza AND post a review

0 2 Reply
Beacon

Mar 26, 2015 #963863 Mountain View, California, United States

I agree anonymous1. Think of the teeth and upper digestive system eating this beacon would cause?
Even worse, I cannot begin to imagine the horror and excruciating pain of passing this beacon out of my body for its next journey..

5 2 Reply

Mar 26, 2015 #963627

What kind of beacon was it? I've never had beacon, is a transmitter of some sort? Have you noticed anyone following you lately? Big brother is really trying to get it in now. Our cell phones and now pizza....WOW.

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×