Pizza Hut - Review about Traditional Wings from Saint Charles, Missouri
on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional wings was very extremely disappointed in the taste of the food spicy overcooked cold not normal Pizza Hut taste very disappointing after spending $38.96 you would have expected a much better review our receipt number is ticket number 58 / I unit 00 4906 my name is Polly Kiefer
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
- Product or service
- Traditional Wings
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..."
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."
- "See wings in the vat of grease and oil. That white stuff is not chicken. ..At least they cut my pizza into slices this time!..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..."
- "I have used them for a little under three years for connection as disconnection of my 5FU for Stage 4 cancer. Their nurses have all been pretty good but their..."
- "I was a patient at SSM St Josephs of St Charles Mo. Although I survived I will carry with me the burden of all the mistakes and slander recorded in..."