Review about Pizza Hut Wings from Oswego, New York
I ordered a cheesy *** pizza and boneless wings...when i went to pick up they said they were all out of boneless and make bone in chicken wings without asking!
Then when we got home to eat the chicken wings were raw..
i called two days later (since we were not home the day after) and told the lady who said she didnt see my order but could send a $15 gift card.A month later and still no gift card...
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Wings
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm living with my bf for two months in Meridian, MS. Tonight we just wanted a simple dinner so we ordered Pizza Hut. He got his $6.99 medium deal and..."
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "Ordered a salad. If they chopped the ingrediants up any further it would have been a puree. Terrible. I do not recommend it...."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."