Review about Pizza Hut Wings from Oswego, New York
I ordered a cheesy *** pizza and boneless wings...when i went to pick up they said they were all out of boneless and make bone in chicken wings without asking!
Then when we got home to eat the chicken wings were raw..
i called two days later (since we were not home the day after) and told the lady who said she didnt see my order but could send a $15 gift card.A month later and still no gift card...
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Wings
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."