Review about Pizza Hut Sanitary Conditions from Jacksonville, Florida
University blv location i have tried so many time and no change in service and at times not having silverware to even use.when i order salad they say it has not been preped yet again and again.how sad of an excuse i fire everybody and start over.the bathroom smells and this is womens i have not seen mens. I wish owner was here and saw how bad it is.i have lost hope in this pizza hut.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "So this is extra sauce? What is regular sauce? Dont put it as an option if you dont do it! ..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "Make sure before you sign or hand over any MONEY, you get everything in writing. I was told 3-4 weeks and it was 7 weeks to get done. Installers..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."