Review about Pizza Hut Pizza from Sarasota, Florida

232 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

Ordered 2 pizzas last night.They were cold and the WORST *** pizzas I've EVER had.

I am a diabbled Cancer patient and live on 700.00 a month. I decided to splurge on myself last night after being in the Hospital for a week. I spent 23.00 on 2 cold pizzas with absolutely NO SAUCE ON EITHER ONE.. I still have them minus a couple pieces.

I was starving. So i called store and the Manager said "ok" and hung up on me. No sorry no nothin . i cried last night.

I might as well as gone out to the dumpster and thrown my money in there. Never been so disappointed.

Never have EVER complained about anything like this.The *** est pizza i ever had.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pizza Hut Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #767243

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
232 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12 #1093275

I am glad to say that on monday i finally got someone to REALLY listen to me and i have since received my RIGHT order. It was hot and was great. Apparently that store at night needs more dorection on night crew on HOW TO PROPERLY make a pizza. A few of my friends wont order from there anymore because of shoddy night time pizza. Thank you to the person who listened.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.