Ordered 2 pizzas last night.They were cold and the WORST *** pizzas I've EVER had.
I am a diabbled Cancer patient and live on 700.00 a month. I decided to splurge on myself last night after being in the Hospital for a week. I spent 23.00 on 2 cold pizzas with absolutely NO SAUCE ON EITHER ONE.. I still have them minus a couple pieces.
I was starving. So i called store and the Manager said "ok" and hung up on me. No sorry no nothin . i cried last night.
I might as well as gone out to the dumpster and thrown my money in there. Never been so disappointed.
Never have EVER complained about anything like this.The *** est pizza i ever had.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice..."
- "My friend ordered this dinner box from Pizza Hut tonight 5/18/2015 in Thomasville, Georgia. I'm a loyal costumer @ Pizza Hut & have ordered a lot of the dinner..."
- "Its hard to say that today I got really very disappointing service. As I had placed order online for 4 corn pan pizza and called again to just change the..."
- "Ordered a birthday and chocolate bouquet , got something looking completely different! spent over $60 ,they wouldn't give me a refund on what I didn't order , they would only..."
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."