Ordered delivery on July 11th 2015, order was over 30 minutes late and inedible. My pizza was completely greasy and bell peppers and inedible. I've been disppointed several times and won't be ordering again
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "I waited for 7 to 10 minutes to be seated . I saw 2 people in the back, I yelled at least 4 times. Finally the only other..."
- "EWR (NJ) direct to POS (Trinidad). The United Club was unfortunate and so was the outdated 737-800 (UA1505) that took us to our Christmas vacation. Save your money folks, and..."
- "My wife and I parked at Premier parking when we left out of Newark airport. Their price seemed reasonable compared to airport parking. They valet parked our car..."
- "I been call tmobile, because they dont want to hear me compalint they keep disconnected my call and i have a photo to show how many time i call them..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."